22 May, 2013 10am GMT +8 (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong…)
(21th May 10pm EST/ 7pm PST)
The subject of next week is:
This week’s #RJInstaChat was fun! We learned about interesting destinations and saw great photos. You can still see the photos and share your experience here:
Q1. Where did you see the most beautiful sunset?
Q2. If you have to choose, sunset of sunrise?
Q3. Add #RJInstaChat to your best sunset Instagram photo!
See you next week!
Don’t forget to follow @RunawayJuno at Instagram and #RJInstaChat.
This is how it works
- The theme will be announced on RunawayJuno @ Instagram a week prior to the chat.
- Three Question photos will be posted in all, one every ten minutes (the chat will last 30 mins) from the starting time.
- You can participate by commenting on the question photo.
Anyone can participate! But here are some essential steps:
1) You need to have an Instagram account to participate the chat.
2) Make an account ONLY through the Instagram app on your mobile device (if you don’t have one already). Download Instagram from iTunes (You can only make an account through a mobile device: such as iPhone and iPad)
3) Follow @RunawayJuno at Instagram to participate #RJInstaChat
4) Make sure to be online at 22th May 10am GMT+8 (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong), 10pm EST and 7pm PST on 21th May.
#You can see the the feed on Instagram webpage on your computer and comment if you log in with your ID. Follow my Instagram page to participate in the chat on your computer.
Please email me if you have any questions.
#Time and date:
22th May 10am GMT+8 (10am at Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila)
21th May 10pm EST/ 7pm PST
Check http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html to make sure you have the right time. See you there!